Van Der Waal : Surf grip. Simplified.
Don’t worry about water temperature. Don’t waste time to correct wax. Think of nothing else but where the best spot is.
JUST GRAB YOUR SURFBOARD AND GO SURF. THAT’S IT.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Van der Waal it’s a a clear non-skid alternative to wax, easy to instal and with almost no maintenance. It’s clear (white transparent) witch means that your board will always look like new, and doesn’t melt, so your board will never stain other surfaces it comes in contact with, such as your surfboard bag, your car or your clothes, and also doesn’t get sticky or dirty, so your board is always clean.
what’s new on r.Evolution Series
- completely free from plasticisers and phthalates
- high grip
- doesn't melt, get sticky or stain
- temperature independent
- easy to install and remove
- lightweight (3gr per hexagon)
- dimensions: 111.7 x 97.9 mm (4.3 inches x 3.8 inches)
- thickness:1 mm (0.039 inch)
- greener than surfwax (plasticiser and phthalate free)
- skin and wetsuit friendly