COME LEARN AN ART AND A LIFESTYLE
EPS Epoxy Pro Shape course by Abílio Pinto
PRICE: € 690 (The course has a pre-registration / reservation fee of 70 € which will be deducted from the final price).
Warning: Last items in stock!
In this course you will learn to shape a EPS Epoxy surfboard.
All surfboard shape phases will be made by you with the supervision and correction of the Master Shaper Abílio Pinto.
• Knowledge and description of the materials needed to make a EPS Epoxy board;
• Talk about the type of board that we’ll going to shape: size, tails, curvatures (rocker), rails and concaves;
• Choice of the blank, application of the measures, outline creation, EPS blank cutting;
• Shape with electric planer, preparing the rails, measure confirmation and shape finishing;
• Laminating with fiber glass and epoxy resin in 3 phases: one layer at the bottom and two layers on the top of the board;
• Placing Plugs and the leash cup;
• Finishing (which passes through three stages of grinding) so that the board be perfect (glassing).
Duration of the course
• 4 consecutive days or two weekends (6 hours per day).
Number of trainees
• Maximum 2 per course.
• Upon availability of the trainee(s), the dates will be defined and agreed between the Shaper Abílio Pinto and the trainee(s).
• Madeira Island or Porto City.
• € 690 (The course has a pre-registration / reservation fee of 70 € which will be deducted from the final price).
• If the trainee(s) wants to keep the board, it will have an additional cost of € 350 (The board will be customized to the trainee).
Included in the course:
• Transfer to the course site and, if possible, a surf session to relax (if there are good waves).
Not included in price:
• Travel and remaining meals: lunch - 6 € / dinner - 10 € (indicative prices).